As a way of introducing the internet to my students, and hopefully tweaking
their interest, I would like to put a large map of the world up on a
bulletin board and then pin messages from different parts of the US and/or
world to places on that map. Could you help by sending a brief message
about where you live and work, and a little bit about the area? I am in
northwest Florida, where Erin hit a few weeks ago. We're still a mess, but
it's getting cleaned up slowly. Thanks in advance, Faith.
Vanputf@mail.firn.edu

LM_NET Archive Home