Good day fellow LM_NETers --

I have purchased for my media center one of those great little
round *QuickCam cameras* for my computer.  The kids are facinated as
they walk into the media center and see themselves on the computer
screen.  Ultimately I hope to do some teleconferencing using
CU-See-Me, but in the meantime, I think many of us that have
computer cameras might benefit from hearing how others plan to
use this technology.

For one, I have shot and printed out pictures of a fourth grade
class as they prepare to write their autobiographies.  If others
offer suggestions to the list or to me, I will post a HIT -->

Thanks --

Marla Hall - Prescott School District, WI - marla.j.hall@uwrf.edu