Do any of you use _fun_ activities for 9th grade orientation?  We have
about 550  9th graders who will be brought in during English classes on
varying days.  I usually show the Wilson video on using libraries,
discuss our library, show them in small groups how to use the CD ROM
reference areas.  The teachers bring the classes in the next day for an
assignment of their choosing to reinforce the orientation.
This has gotten stale for the teachers.  They don't like their
assignments, they don't like the video; is this just the beginning of
school?  Any help would be appreciated.
Bonnie Mong, Huntington North H.S., Huntington, IN

jmong@neptune.esc.k12.in.us

****Next to knowing is knowing where to find it!*****