Videos are expensive?  Have you bought many books lately?  When you can
purchase Lion  King for $15, and a new picture book costs $25, half the
argument against checking out video just goes away.  As for the argument
against students "previewing" material that they may eventually see in
class, why not use the same approach that we use with books we don't want
leaving the library, either because they are so expensive or they are
needed for regular classwork.  Make 'em reference!

LM_NET Archive Home