> Carol Simpson wrote:

> Videos are expensive?  Have you bought many books lately?  When you can
> purchase Lion  King for $15, and a new picture book costs $25, half the
> argument against checking out video just goes away.  As for the argument

Carol ... good to hear from you. I wondered about the copyright issue on
this particular item. *Would* we have a problem here? I have your book at
school so I can't check to see if you addressed that issue there.

Thanks! The more I think about the idea, the better I like it. This may
be our opportunity to inspire some *selective* television viewing. If we
allow checkouts *free*, students may learn to watch *quality* instead of
whatever is on the tube at the moment.

Betty
                                .----.
Betty Hamilton, LRS             |    |                701 Cub Drive
bhamilt@tenet.edu           ____|*    ~~~~~~.         Brownfield TX 79316
Brownfield High School      \               |         (806) 637-4523
                                  \     {
                                    \  }
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home