Thanks to you who gave advice re using AR or another program at the sr.
high level.  I had 20+ replies as of the day after posting.  Most suggested
that for sr. high, EBS (Electronic Bookshelf) might be better.  There are
30 Q's as opposed to 10 on AR; each test is "scrambled" as to Q order; a
re-test is allowed easily.  Apparently it works well at the sr. high level,
& the cost is similar.  Those using AR below this grade level were pleased.
The phone # for EBS is 1-800-EBS READ.  Since I'm new to the system
(LM_NET), I'm not sure if this "hit" will go through correctly.  If it
doesn't, I'll do my best to reply directly to those who wanted this info.
Again, my thanks!  Laura Young   youngl@mail.firn.edu

LM_NET Archive Home