I would like to purchase a PC to TV converter and have read the
LM_NET archives on the subject, scoured the catalogs and seem to
have it down to four products: TV Elite at $219.; TelevEyes at
$309.; Pro PC/TV Plus at $149.; and Multipro CTV at $239.
The Pro PC/TV Plus at $149. is substantially less than the others.
Has anyone had any experience with it?  If you have any advice
on any of these converters I would appreciate your words of wisdom.
In the school we already have a converter for the Macs so I just
need one for the PCs in the library.   Thanks.    Elaine
--
Elaine Donoghue
Wildwood School Library

LM_NET Archive Home