Here are the suggestions I received to my target on trying to find state
flags bigger than the postage-stamp size ones in the encyclopedia and my
reference books.  I'd hoped someone knew of a book that had flags at
least half page size.  I have students needing to make state flags for a
class, and it's hard to see the details on tiny flag pictures.  I haven't
tried any of these suggestions yet, but no one sent me a book title.

*  try the computer program _PC USA_.

*  the Alamo Flag Co. catalog--(does anyone have the address for this?)

*  check a teacher supply store--maybe they have posters.

*  check www sites for individual states.

*  check a Dover catalog or Watts.

Wanda Cuniff, Librarian      Rusk Middle School
wcuniff@tenet.edu            411 N. Mound Street
409-569-3123                 Nacogdoches, TX.  75961