For those who are interested in what to do with the old monster once you
have automated, if you have access to the archives, then you will find a
long discussion on the subject.  It might be fun to revisit the subject with
a lot of new people discovering uses for the dinosaurs!
        My art department wants my catalog when the renovations in the
library are completed - it's just the right size for storing art brushes.
        it might be good for the biology department - you know, storing
specimens....any more?
        from the flying nun, herself, back on the face of the planet...

LM_NET Archive Home