Our school is site-based and we are considering mandatory random drug testing o
f our athletes (we've had some problems with our soccer team).  I would like th
e name and address of any high schools doing drug testing of athletes and a con
tact person.  Please include a phone number.  Many thanks.

                                Diane Culbertson
                                Paul Laurence Dunbar High School
                                Lexington, KY  40513
                                (606) 224-3140