Netters,

Just to tickle their fancies I am going to take a Health-related
occupations class to the University and put them onto the WEB and let
them explore for an hour.  Could you send me some health-related sites
that you know.  I have bunches of sites I've been collecting but w/the
net there's always something I don't know.

Thanks for all your cd-suggestions--we actually got permission for ALL
the library media people to go to the same conference at once.  Be
assured we will be looking at ALL the ones we don't know before we make
our decisions re: basic, sequential cd reference for Kent Schools.

Jan Wojnaroski
jwojnaro@monster.educ.kent.edu

LM_NET Archive Home