LM_NETTERS:

        Help!!!
SCENERIO:
        1300+ students; 70+ facult and staff; 10,000+ collection.
        3,000+ circulation per month
        No clerk, aide, etc.; sporadic volunteers
        High percentage of non-English speaking parents
        We are a year-round school, so school began on July 19.  To
prepare for a switch from Circ-Plus to Dynix, I had the books in shelf
order.  I knew once the library was opened it would take 30 minutes to
destroy this.  I am not a fanatic about this usually.  However, with so
many volumes going out, at some point they will begin to come back in.
Of course, we know who gets to put them back!   ONE  'little ole'
librarian, namely me.
        Short of closing the library periodically; staying late to do
shelving each day and losing my liberty and pursuit of happiness; do any
of you wonderful people have any suggestions?
        TIA

Linda McVey
I love being a librarian!
Maple Lawn Elementary