A librarian in Indiana had a great idea last week in using LM_NET to
help a German exchange student in her school connect with other
German exchange students.  Unfortunately, I did not respond quickly
enough for the two German students at my school to be able to communicate
with her Frank.  But I am still interested in finding other German
exchange students for our two in Jonesboro,Arkansas. In addition to the boy and
girl from
Germany, my school also has two girls from Holland and one girl from Brazil.  If
anyone has exchange students from any of these countries, I would be
excited to hear from you.

Thanks for sending your replies to Lynn Simpson at
simpsonl@jhs.jps.k12.ar.us

LM_NET Archive Home