Hi folks,
My school will soon be connecting to some kind of online service-- I'm not
certain a decision has been made as to which one.  I've heard Scholastic
Network, America Online, and Prodigy all mentioned.  So far I've not been
asked to participate in the decision-making (which wouldn't stop me from
putting my 2 cents in anyway...).  Any advice or recommendations from those
of you who are already online?  I was also wondering, why not just get
accounts from a local commercial service that doesn't limit your access to 5
hours or so a month?  I'm sure this must have been discussed on LM_NET
several times over, but I checked the archives and didn't come across
anything recent.  Thanks in advance for your input!

Shayne Russell
Mt. Laurel Hartford School
Mt. Laurel, NJ
srussell@omni.voicenet.com