Buenos dias LM-NETTERs

We are looking for some animal loving elementary students who would like
to exchange animal riddles with us for the next few weeks.

My fourth grade students are writing animal riddles using the almanac,
encyclopedia and electronic resources.  The riddles will consist of 10
statements which will give clues about the habitat, geographic range, diet,
adaptations, physical characteristics, interesting facts and whether or not
the animal is endangered.

They will look something like this:

        I live in Africa
        I prefer the savannahs.
        I eat leaves.
        I protect myself by  using my tusks.
        I am a mammal and have a small amount of hair.
        I am gray.
        I weigh over 1 ton.
        I am endangered.

        I am an elephant

If your class would like to exchange riddles with us, please email me at

                        mbg@tenet.edu

Looking forward to hearing from you!!

                                                Adios

                                                Marybeth Green