Steven and LM_Netters:

For you information, I am not allowed to make long distance phone calls at
work. It has to do with tight budgets and people at work who in the past
have used the phone here to make long distance calls and ring up $90 bills
for just ONE phone call.
Of course, you have no way of knowing this. I was just hoping somebody in
San Antonio could look up the company in their phone book and e-mail me the
address for ECS Learning Systems. I guess I was wrong.
And, by the way, the teacher who originally made the request has
downgraded the "emergency" to "if you have time one of these days". Go
figure.

Coral
antonyc@mail.firn.edu

LM_NET Archive Home