From: lmccloud@pen.k12.va.us (Lorna Joy McCloud)
Subject: Target, Elem,> Networkable CD's?
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 1995 12:17:45 GMT

I have to order or buy at least one networkable CDRom title for
the "powers that be" to install on my new tower when it is set
up...I have a number of wonderful stand-alone title (World Book
Info Finder--Multimedia, Groliers, Atlases, etc), but am trying
to decide what would be best networked out to the classrooms,
etc.  We have decided to definitely get an encyclopedia, and I
am leaning towards the Info Finder, because of the great
success it has been with my 3-5th graders.

Any suggestions for a K-5 school with about 650 students?
I will still have a number of computers with stand-alone
capabilities for use with CDs that do not network well...

My tower will have four drives...

Hoping to hear from you--at my personal e-mail address, of
course! :)

---
Lorna McCloud           Teacher-Librarian
King Elementary         Woodbridge, VA
        lmccloud@pen.k12.va.us

LM_NET Archive Home