Please does anyone know where I can find a poem called "ride a wild horse"?
It goes something like this: "Ride a wild horse against the sky, hold tight
to his mane; just once before you die, ride a wild horse against the sky."
There are other lines which I can't seem to get right.  My impression is it
came from a 2nd grade reading book = either Houghton Mifflin, HBJ or Open
Court.  I used it with a class that memorable year I attempted to teach
grade two.  It would be helpful to have in connection with an article I am
writing about the Voyageur Outward Bound School.  Thanks.
--
Sister Mary Veronica,CHS      "Give what you have to someone -
Xavier High School             it may be greater than you dare

LM_NET Archive Home