Hello -  oops!  forgot the subject heading and don't know how to get back up
there.

I'm finally back.  Resigned my k-12 job for a 7-12 media position in my own
town (can walk to work if I don't have too much to lug back).  Had a heck of
a time getting an Internet subscription and then resubscribing to LM_NET,
but we're finally connected.

Now - big favor - if you can, would you please send a brief greeting to the
staff.  Most are unfamiliar with the Internet and/or e-mail.   We're meeting
during the 4 lunch periods tomorrow (Wednesday), but will check for e-mail
all week.  TIA

Dorothy Platz
2155hsch@informns.k12.mn.us
Wadena Deer Creek High School