 Tom Tomporowski wrote on a previous message:
>While places like "Webcrawler" have "top 25 sites" to investigate, sites that
> are more middle and high school specific might be of much value.

Greetings from Winnipeg,

I've been so fortunate to have been connected with people who have
particpated in sharing sessions every so often. Typically we meet in front
of a computer(s) somewhere in the city so that we can share favorite sites,
talk about making home pages, acceptable use policies, etc.  We are a mix
of computer people and library people...the way it should be.  The next
best thing to that kind of opportunity is LM_Net.

Go for it, Tom. Start a list of favorite sites or search tools. Put me down
for the amazing CNN page at http://www.cnn.com/index.html
or maybe  The Internet Sleuth at http://www.intbc.com/sleuth/
Then again.....

Cheers,