Please send greetings to South MOuntain School/Annex (2 buildings, K-1, 2-4),
located in South Orange/Maplewood NJ. This is my first year as an LMS and
I want to dazzle the staff and parents with the "powers of the net". Please
tell us briefly about your students/school, and where you are located. Also,
I'd appreciated your telling us how useful you find the net to be. TIA.
Send greeting to me directly.
  Suzanne Weinheimer, LMS, South Mountain School, South Orange NJ
email: suewho321@delphi.com

P.S. I hope to place all the printed out greetings around a world map, with
yarn leading to its city/country of origin. So Please, all you overseas netters..
I want to hear from you!. TIA.

LM_NET Archive Home