A student in the ed medis course I teach has just learned she may have to
relocate to Seattle with her husband.   She has one three hour course left
to complete an ALA Masters with an eye toward school media.  Would you help
me find out if there is an ALA accredited library school in the Seattle
area whre she can complete her coursework and what the job market is like
for school library employment.

As Kitty would be leaving behind all her relatives, I would love to help
her connect in her new home state. She has been a wonderful student and is
currently working in the media center of a small Catholic elementary
school.

You may reply directly to me at costell@mail.firn.edu and I will pass your

Louise Costello
Plantation H.S.