(Sorry about the public posting, Sharon, but your personal email is not
receiving.)

>        One of the teachers at my school is working on the Stock Market Game
>with her classes, and has asked me if I can come up with any on-line
>information about it.  Does anyone have the address for it, or any other
>source of stock market information on the Internet?

Hello Sharon,

For stocks, etc., try: www.ai.mit.edu/stocks
If you do a search with Lycos or AltaVista, etc. for "stock market", and
similar phrases you will find other sites.

I have noticed shareware games and simulations for the market.  Try
searching VSL (vsl.cnet.com) or the games domain (www.gamesdomain.co.uk).

Hope this helps,
Robert.
Robert Hiebert
Librarian
Golden Secondary School
voice: (604) 344 2201  fax: (604) 344 7116

LM_NET Archive Home