Dearest Netters

You've been so terrific in the past, I hope you can help me with this.

Our special ed teacher, Mr. Jones wants to have his small 6th grade class
(3 kids) send  email to some other special ed kids - anywhere!  My reqest
is twofold:

Would some of you lovely people send a greeting to this class for
tomorrow when I introduce them to email?

and

Is there any group of Sp.Ed. kids out there in your schools who would
like to write to our kids!?

TIA tons!

Marsha

                        Marsha K. Haaser, Computer Coordinator