LM_Netters:
   Being somewhat new to the world of netscape,  when I heard on a
Columbus, Ohio radio station this morning that the internet would be
shut down today for "cleanup"  I was not really sure whether or not
this was an April Fool's day joke.  They were very serious about it,
telling what we could do during this time to clean up our own
computers.  I had to leave before I ever heard them say April
Fool's.  Obviously it was a joke, probably some naive people like me
fell for it.
                                  L. Stanford

LM_NET Archive Home