Dear Netters,
     A student has come to me with a question that I cannot
answer, and I'm hoping you can assist.
     In the musical "Guys and Dolls," included in a list of
"conservative" things, like golfing, Reader's Digest and
Guy Lombardo, is the name "Rogers Peet."  Apparently, this
is the correct spelling, although I couldn't even verify
THAT.  My drama teacher thinks it's some kind of ratings
organization, like Dun and Bradstreet.  Can anyone tell
me who/what Rogers Peet is?
     Thanks for any help you can give me.

                         Bonnie Fulmer, Librarian
                         Spackenkill High School