Advice needed!  I will be teaching a class through our Northwest
Education unit 189 in Washington for teachers and librarians and would
appreciate advice from all my colleagues in cyberspace.

Would you be willing to critique my ideas:
1. introduce advantages of WebWhacker
2. give disks filled with bookmarks for curriculum use
3. create 'instant home page'
4. discuss, in collaboration with participants, issues of merits and
        drawbacks of using internet in classrooms
5. create, in collaboration with participants, criteria for evaluating and
        classifying types of urls (i.e. student project, information site,
        etc.) for curriculum use

And last, I would really like the class to be collaborative in nature.
So many people have so much to offer.

Louise Edwards
Elementary Librarian
Mount Vernon, WA