I just came back from a conference in DC on gathering statistics.
Although this was specifically for public libraries, there is a place
onthe Web you can e-mail and they wil send youtables and charts and all
sorts of data. Contact Beth Burrows eburrows@census.gov

Just tell her TK sent you! :-)

We are 15 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time -
livin' in the future --ain't it grand!

Slainte! May today bring a great new story for your repertoire!
T.K.Cassidy, MLIS
        -- Children's Librarian ///// Guam Public Library System
        -- Resident Storyteller & Writer ///// tkc@kuentos.guam.net

On Mon, 1 Apr 1996, Colleen Einarson wrote:

> My school division is reevaluating collection and use of library
> statistics.  I would greatly appreciate hearing what type of statistics
> your school collects, how they are used and if they are collected only at
> the school level or if they are also forwarded to the school
> division/district office.
> TIA
>
> Colleen Einarson
> ceinarso@minet.gov.mb.ca