>        Though I think both of these magazines are good I would think
>twice about buying "Working Women" for a high school library.  I
>subscribe to  "working Women" now and it hardly ever read.  The students
>just aren't interested in the magazine.  Perhaps it's just my school.

Our Working Woman issues are used often for research projects.  I wouldn't
dream of cancelling the subscription.

Julie Anderson, Librarian                (206) 813-7301
Kentwood High School                    janderso@kent.wednet.edu
25800 164th Ave SE
Kent, WA  98042                                   Life, liberty, and the
pursuit of happiness are not "Special Rights."

LM_NET Archive Home