Can anyone tell me what the average annual precipitation (snow and rain)
amount is for Bosnia and Herzegovina?  I have a 6th grade student that
needs to know and can't find the information.  We've tried the World Book
encyclopedia and the World Almanac.  Please let me know what source you
find the information in.  This little girl is from Bosnia, and is doing
the research for her country of the world research.  She really wants to
do a wonderful job.  Also, if anyone can recommend a book on Bosnia that
would be appropriate for 6th graders, please let me know.

Thanks for any help.

Deany Wood
Librarian
AA Kingston Middle School