Those of us who don't care for basketball (Excuse me while I duck the
lightening bolts!!) can wait patiently while the over long season drags on
and on for the real excitement of football!!

Those of us who care for neither would be happy to see these rah-rah antics
on one of the hundreds of lists reserved for that purpose, keeping LM_NET for
library matters.

John Kenneth Johnson,  Middle School Librarian

International School of Kuala Lumpur
P.O. Box 12645,   50784 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
email:  j.johnson@iskl.po.my
tel:  (60) 3 456 0522  ext 190 / fax:  (60) 3 457 9044

LM_NET Archive Home