Dear Netters,
     Thank you SO much for the dozen or so Netters who
responded quickly to my request for information about
Rogers Peet, a name mentioned in the musical _Guys and
Dolls._  For those of you who also wanted to know,
Rogers Peet was the name of a chain of swanky men's
clothing stores located mostly in New York City and
Connecticut.  One store was located right across the
street from the NY Public Library on 5th Avenue.
(I guess these stores knew where to find classy
clientele!)  They sold expensive Ivy League suits,
ties, and accessories, but they went out of business
about 10 years ago.
     I KNEW LM-Net was the classiest of the lists
out there, and you just proved it.  Thanks so much!

                        Bonnie Fulmer
                        Spackenkill High School Library
                        112 Spackenkill Road
                        Poughkeepsie, NY   12603