Our high school has recently inserviced all of our students on the use of
the Interent.  We are now considering giving every student an e-mail
address.  Can any of you who have student use of e-mail enlighten me as to
some of the pros and cons?  We are concerned that sutdents do not have to
use a password to send a message and therefore could potentially send under
anyone's name.  Does anyone know of a mail program where the password is
required to send as well as check one's mail?  We are currently using
Eudora.  Any help or advice you can provide will be greatly appreciated.
Carol Frydenlund, Media Gneralist
Albert Lea Senior High School
Albert Lea, MN
cfrydenl@albertlea.k12.mn.us