I haven't fully explored this site, but it looks very useful. It is an
online bookstore with over 40,000 titles listed that can be searched in
different ways. Also, forums, booktalks, author info, etc. You can set up
an account & order on-line. My cousin recommended them to me--he's been
using this service a couple of years now for just his own personal library.

Check it out at: http://melville.books.com/

*   Debbie Collier          Orange Grove Elementary  *
*   Librarian &             Houston, Texas           *
*   "Resourceress"          COLLIE@TENET.EDU         *