Greetings Fellow LM_Netters,
I would like to send a folder of information to a fellow teacher-librarian.
I understand that you can attach a folder, Eudora will read the folder and
transfer it through e-mail.  Can anyone tell me how this is done?

Thanks for your help!
Susan

p.s.  We're still well below zero Celsius and expecting 5-10 cm. of snow
tonight!

*   Susan Fonseca-King              *  Darwin School (K-9, 400 students)    *
*   Teacher-Librarian               *  175 Darwin Street                    *
*   <kingjs@mts.net>                *  Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada           *
*   Fax # (204)257-1605             *  R2M 4A9                              *
*

LM_NET Archive Home