We're writing a self-study report and had a question about the aide position.
I just read the lm_net archives and found some good information about job
descriptions and interview  questions for library aides.  Now, just a brief
question in addition to this information.  What is the title for your aides?
I've  heard clerk, library clerk, clerical aide, media aide, etc. for the
paraprofessional position.  The position that I'm trying to title is our only
aide.  We do not have a media technician (or whatever else this could be
called).  After all the discussion of the name for the professional title,
I'm almost afraid to ask!  However, I do need a title for the report. "Library
aide" was questioned by my committee.

TIA for your input!
Carol Wheat, LMS (or teacher/librarian, or librarian, or . . .)
Parkway Christian Academy
Birmingham, AL
dems258@uabdpo.dpo.uab.edu

LM_NET Archive Home