Greetings from Illinois.

In order to complete a course assignment for my Masters in Computing and
Education at Columbia University Teachers College, I  am currently
exploring the effects of computers on school library media services at
the high school level.  I am hoping that some of you will be willing to
share with me some of the ways in which technology has affected your
library, particularly in terms of budget and personnel.

I would greatly appreciate a response from any individual who is
working with administrators or community members who advocate that
digital resources and electronic networks are more effective than
traditional library resources.

Thanks,
Liz Sargent
Assistant Librarian