Hi Netters!

My administrator has received money for Big Books for classroom use in the
primary grades.  I requested the Big Books be put in the library for
accessibility for all classrooms, not just individual classrooms where they
may or not be used from year to year.  He has challenged me to prove to him
in writing why they should be put in the library. If I can do that the Big
Books will become a library resource.  I immediately thought of all the
cleaver words and phrases my LM_NET friends would have for this one.  Help!

Many thanks in advance.

Molly Governs
mgoverns@aol.com
Kailua, Hawaii