From: mmiczan@ocmvm.cnyric.org

Sorry to post to the list but I deleted the person's address.

I just got the WIRELESS Catolog for Fans and Friends of Public Radio.
They offer four cassette set of Schoolhouse Rock at $49.95. For those
interested they have an 800 number.`1-800 669-9999.

Not to long ago I purchased a set that I intend to let the children sign out
with our video collection. It was available on one of those TV Shopping
Networks. The price was about the same with S&H.

I also picked up some individual cassettes at a sale bin in out local
drug store.
I am sure if you look you can find them. My 31 year old daughter asked for
two of her favorites. Perhaps we will have a whole new generation singing--
" Conjunction, conjunction, what's your function?"

Marie   MMICZAN@OCMVM.CNYRIC.ORG

LM_NET Archive Home