Hello LM_NETTERS,

        Does anyone know of an excellent reference that provides criticisms
of short stories and biographies of authors of short stories?  I'm
interested in a source that would be in CD-ROM version (first choice) and in
print (second choice) such as Salem Press's Masterplots. TIA.
                        David Levin, Media Center Director
                             Rich Central High School
                             Olympia Fields, Illinois
                                  d-levin@bgu.edu

         "Today we are the shapers of the world tomorrow."  ~~Walt Disney

LM_NET Archive Home