Earl J. Moniz (earlj@APCSERV1.APCNET.COM) wrote:
: I am comparing Winnebago and Follett library software systems.  I
: have studied their introductory packets and can find nowhere in the
: literature that indicates that either package will produce reports
: that average the age of the collection. . .
: Any of you who have either system that have done it successfully, OR
: have been unable to do it with either system ... please send a direct
: message to me.

: Thank you very much in advance. . .

: Earl J. Moniz  Reposting in entirety permission granted.
: Fayetteville, NC  earlj@mail.apcnet.com  OR  emoniz@nccu.edu
: Happiness adds and multiplies as we divide it with others!

dont know anything about winnebago.  i do know there ae aging reports in
follett.  circ + v1.22...
i'm not sure that is enough for me to reorder were i doing that
john nied/danville (PA) high school
--

LM_NET Archive Home