Dear LM Netters:
I'm wondering if any of you have successfully installed the Encyclopedia
Britannica CD 2.0 on a Novell 3.12 Network.  Most of our workstations do not
have hard drives so Windows 3.1 is installed on the file server.  When I
attempt to run Britannica from a student account it gives me the error
message that it is unable to establish a temporary swap file and advises me
to set up a file in virtual memory.  So far I have been unable to do this
from either the student account or the SYSOP account.  The program runs fine
from SYSOP.  We also run IBM ICLAS 1.50.

If you have any suggestions please send them directly to me.

TIA,

Lee Milner
ths_libr@www.prairieweb.com
Torrington High School