Hello all.  I have a problem I was hoping would be solved with the
new Spring Sirs disk, and I find it's still a problem.  We have had
SIRS networked on our (Novell) LAN for years, with no problems.  With
the Winter disk, our SIRS showed as Index ONLY--no full text.
Repeated sessions with their tech support, repeated shipments of new
disks, new floppies, new installs, all did nothing to get full text
to "appear" on the network.  We find we can access full text from the
same disk, but only on the standalone.  So, apparently we have a
conflict with the network that has just surfaced with this new disk.

The mystery/frustration is the sudden onset of the problem, with no
apparent changes in the network here to account for the problem.

My question:  Has anyone else experienced this situation?  The SIRS
people say they have never heard of this.  I'm nearing the end of my
rope with this.

THANKS!
Shannon Acedo, Librarian (acedos@marlborough.la.ca.us)
Marlborough School