Please note:  This is not a request for AUP's, though it might be a part
of your AUP.  For those schools who have Web pages, do you have any
specific guidelines for what can be posted?  Examples might be:

All items posted must be cleared by the principal.
No photographs of students will appear.
Only first names of students will appear.

I'm just making these up off the top of my head, so I hope you understand
what I need.

Julie A. Walker                         District Media Center
Director, Library & Media Services      13401 Pond Springs Rd.
Round Rock ISD                          Austin, TX  78729
jawalker@tenet.edu                      512-331-6697/512-331-1811 (FAX)

LM_NET Archive Home