Thank you to all the people who responded to my query for a list of books that
have been made into movies.  Some sent lists of varying lengths which was were
most appreciated. A few reminded me of something I should have remembered from
the beginning:  check the lm-net archive.  I finally did do that and sure
enough there was a nice fairly comprehensive list.  I recommend that those who
wrote me asking me to share any info I received do the same.  We don't have to
reinvent the wheel. Lm-net is great.
Karen Radtke
kradtke@omnifest.uwm.edu

LM_NET Archive Home