Hello all,
I am opening a new library media center this fall. While it is all very
exciting, I am more than a bit concerned about the 9th graders. In our
district we went through a grade configuration change, so the 6-8 is now a
7-9. I am looking for your best suggestions for 9th graders. This can
include references, nonfiction, whatever you want to tell me! But I would
really appreciate it if you would tell me the publisher or possible vendor
if it isn't a fiction suggestion. What would your top 10 recommendations
for 9th graders include?
Sure I'd be happy to post a hit, once I get some suggestions.

Thanks.
Connie

LM_NET Archive Home