Do any of you have teachers fill out a form when they want to use the
library for research, etc. with their classes?  I want to put some kind
of form together to facilitate communication about the research project.
I think this might help the teachers think through what they want to do
and how they want to do it.  I have not done this in the past and would
like suggestions of what to include on the form from those of you who
might have used one!

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to gove me!

Eileen Sexton, Librarian
Duncanville Ninth Grade School
7101 W. Wheatland Rd.
Dallas, TX  75249