At 11:09 AM 8/2/96 -0400, you wrote:
>As I understand it, the summer olympics in Australia will be held the end
>of Nov and the beginning of Dec in the year 2000.  Interesting Huh?  Lois
>Smits

Quoting from the OFFICIAL web site http://www.sydney.olympic.org>:

"The Games will be held between Friday 15 September and Sunday 1 October
2000 in Sydney's spring which is an ideal climate for the athletes. The
daily average temperature is 16=B0C - 21=B0C. September is the driest month=
 of
the year and the humidity is low."
=20
---<http://www.sydney.olympic.org/summary/sgo.htm>

...brig
--
Brig C. McCoy                   |      Automation Consultant
Southeast Kansas Library System |  Internet: brigc@world.std.com

LM_NET Archive Home