Last year I sent out a note asking for info from anyone who was doing
morning announcements over their closed-circuit tvs.  I received about 20
Unfortunately, we were unable to get the program going.  This year, we
have a teacher who will teach a video production class where the class
will produce daily morning announcement shows.

I would appreciate any new info from anyone who has set up such a class
in their middle school for such a purpose.  Please include your school
phone number in case we would like to contact you further. Thanks!

Connie Rhoades
crhoades@tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home