For those of you wondering about the title I forgot, thanks to Dawn
Nelson in Minnesota who reminded me it was Chicka Chicka Boom
Boom......now I can go to bed and sleep!

I told my mother-in-law about my post, and she suggested we use
burlap to make the bark of the tree.  Not so much tearing and gluing
that way.  We can tear it into long strips, shred it a little, and
staple the strips in a circle, wrapping the trunk.  I'd try it,
because gluing construction paper on the trunk IS time consuming.  I
swore I'd try chicken wire around it or something the last time, but
I DID really like the way the paper looked when I finally finished.
Deena Wells,Librarian
Stewart Elementary
Oxford,Ohio
 *   willie@iac.net